• Killarney Racecourse reserves the right to refuse admittance to the racecourse.
• Tickets are valid for the date stated only and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please note that it is a condition of admission to the racecourse that Killarney Racecourse will not be responsible for any incident that may occur to any person or persons or other injury or injuries and that all persons entering upon the racecourse lands and premises do so entirely at their own risk.
• Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain renders it void.
• In the event of today’s meeting being abandoned before the start of the 2nd race, customers will be issued with a voucher which will gain them free admission to the next scheduled race day excluding Ladies day. Should the meeting be abandoned after the start of the 2nd race there will be no refunds made. In either event, there will be no cash refunds.
• The unauthorised use of camera, video-camera or any other sort of recording equipment for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
• Please do not be offended if Killarney Racecourse Security asks to look in your bag to ensure everyone’s safety they may have to conduct occasional safety searches.
• Killarney Racecourse will not be liable for any omission by any person not employed directly by Killarney Racecourse and has no control over their suppliers and cannot be held responsible for any action or omission by our suppliers or their servants, agents or employees.
• The use of scanners or any other equipment to manipulate betting markets is strictly forbidden.
• Children U-12 are admitted free to Killarney Racecourse. HOWEVER Admission will only be granted where those children U-12 must be accompanied by an adult. (Valid ID. may be requested.)
• When requested OAP’s/Students must produce valid identification to avail of reduced admission rates.
• All Attendees are reminded that many races and fixtures are given coverage in photography and various other forms of media. By entering the Racecourse, Attendees are accepting they may appear in such coverage.
• It is a condition of entry to Killarney Racecourse that patrons accept that Killarney Racecourse or it agents, press or other photographers may capture photographic or moving images of Killarney’s patrons and that such patrons are aware that any such images may be utilised by Killarney Racecourse, associated companies, together with its sponsors. The holder of this ticket is consenting to participate in any recordings made and forthwith grant all necessary consents for Performance Protection Act.