Killarney Race Company are recruiting a Sales Marketing and Events Manager reporting directly to the Company Chairman and Board of Directors.
As Sales Marketing and Events Manager, you will be at the helm of driving the Company’s revenue through strategic sales, innovative marketing campaigns and meticulous event planning. The role is multi–faceted, involving the creation and implementation of sales strategies and proactive communication skills across multiple stakeholders while showing energy and commitment to the achievement of the company’s success. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will take the company to a new level as it strives to be one of Ireland’s leading Sporting and Entertainment Venue.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be Confident, ambitious, proactive, and energetic with a proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to effectively execute a focused sales & marketing plan for the company.
- Have Proven ability to contribute to the development and execution of the business development strategy.
- Be commercially focused and have previous experience in managing all budgets and KPI’S within the role.
- Have strong leadership, communication skills and a natural ability to drive, build and sustain strong relationships within a multi-stakeholder environment, dynamic team, and board environment.
- Have experience in the management of stakeholders, staff, and organisation of major events.
- Willing to work flexibly in the pursuit of the business objectives and Commercial events.
- Knowledge of Golf would be a distant advantage.
- A relevant qualification in Sales, Marketing or Event management would be seen as an advantage.
- Competitive salary. A suitable remuneration package is to be offered to attract the appropriate candidate.
- Company pension and financial advice
- Flexibility within working hours outside of events.
- Company Career Progression.
All interested applications should be emailed to email@example.com on or before Sunday, 10th December 2023.