This is a multi-faceted role, focused on driving company revenue through strategic sales strategies, innovative marketing campaigns and meticulous event planning. It includes the marketing and sales of all three pillars of the business, horse-racing, golf and the venue. Ideal candidate will be:
- A confident, ambitious, pro-active, and energetic individual with a proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to effectively execute a focused sales and marketing plan for the company.
- Proven ability to contribute to the development and execution of the business development strategy.
- Commercially focused and have previous experience in managing all budgets and KPIs within the role.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and a natural ability to drive, build and sustain strong relationships within a multi-stakeholder framework, dynamic team, and board environment.
- Experienced in the management of stakeholders, staff, and the organisation of major events.
- Willing to work flexibly in the pursuit of the business objectives and commercial events.
- Knowledge of Golf would be a distant advantage.
- A relevant qualification in Sales, Marketing or Event Management would be seen as a distant advantage.
This exciting position offers a competitive renumeration package complete with benefits to attract the right individual to join our winning team. For further information visit www.killarneyraces.ie.
Applications via email to Chairman@killarneyraces.ie on or before Sunday, 10th December 2023.